The main points I got out of it:
- I shouldn't be driving. At all. Ever.
- I need to increase my drugs to the maximum dose.
- I most probably need to change my job - either change my hours so I have a regular start and finish time (at the moment it can be either 7am, 9am or 11.30am, with occasional starts at 10am if I'm needed earlier), move to part time instead of full time, completely change my job to something that is closer and less hours.... or not work at all.
- I may not ever find study easy to do ever again, and may just not be able to study at all.
- I will probably need to do another test - this time, rather than sleeping, it's about staying awake
- My other conditions, primarily OCD, may be affecting it more than I think.
- There is a possibility I could have ADHD.
As for everything else.... I don't know. I'm just at a wall. I don't know what to do, or who to talk to. Should I stay where I am and try to negotiate?? Will that make me look like a liability?? What if they say no? What if they say yes, and it still doesn't work?? Will I be able to find work elsewhere?? What else can I even do with a degree in music education, no interest in classroom teaching but no real qualifications or knowledge in animal science?? What if I lose my lisence? Is this what I'm going to be like for the rest of my life?? Tired, unfocused, directionless and catching the bus??
Man it's just bad.
....... On a brighter note, I have started seeing a kinesiologist. It's really interesting.... offers a very different perspective. Doesn't make me less tired, but it is giving me something different to think about.
BAH JUST WAKE UP!!!!!